Business Commercial Auto Insurance
Business Commercial Auto Insurance and our customized coverages helps your business cover the financial costs resulting from an auto accident if you or an employee is found at fault. Commercial auto insurance and our customized coverage plans helps pay for damaged property and medical expenses – even in the event of a fatal accident.
Business Commercial auto insurance will help protect you for example, if:
- An employee hits a pedestrian while driving a company truck and the pedestrian requires medical treatment that results in substantial bills.
- You accidentally swerve off the road while driving to work and take out a residential mailbox and have to pay for the damage.
- An employee driving to work accidentally hits another car and totals it.
Get a commercial auto quote today to learn how easily you can protect your business while on the road.
Get commercial auto insurance if your business:
- Owns, leases or rents vehicles such as cars and trucks.
- Has employees who drive their own vehicles to conduct business.
- Has employees who operate company vehicles that are leased, rented or owned.
Unique, Customized Coverages
Every company faces unique risks, and we can customize policies to help meet specific business needs. Our downtime loss, rental reimbursement and towing coverage protects businesses for loss of income, provides rental reimbursement and covers towing expenses, up to policy limits, when a vehicle is damaged as a result of a covered physical damage loss.
Superior Business Auto Insurance Claims
Our experienced claims specialists are ready and able to help expedite a claim anywhere in the U.S. They’re dedicated to getting you back on the road – and back to business – as fast as possible.
How to Save Money on Commercial Auto Insurance
We offer more ways to help you save with additional benefits you can add to your commercial auto insurance policy.
Statewide Insurance of Florida offers complete solutions for automobile dealerships.
Coverage can include:
- Garage Liability
- Comprehensive Crime
- Employment Practice Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Property
- Employee Tool Coverage
- Dealers Open Lot/Inventory
- Commercial Umbrella
Special enhancements are provided to expand “standard” program coverage in key areas:
- Equipment Breakdown/Data Processing
- Valuable Papers/Accounts Receivable
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Pollution Liability
- Fine Arts Coverage
- Antique Auto and Collectors Coverage
- Identity Theft Coverage
- Kidnap and Ransom Coverage
Specialized Programs available to larger clientele:
Large Deductible and Retention Programs;
- Employee Benefit Programs
- Single Parent and Group Captive Programs
Risk Management Services provided:
- Risk Management Analysis
- Loss Control Program Development