Comprehensive Homeowners Protection
Protecting your home and property is one of the most important decisions you can make, and understanding the coverage included in your policy will help you make the right insurance decisions for you and your family.
WHAT SETS UP APART?
Our unique deductible installment plan allows homeowners to begin their repairs immediately by paying their deductible in three easy installments.
- Water Backup- Coverage for damage to your home or personal property resulting from water which backs up through sewers or drains, or overflows from a sump.
- Replacement Cost for Personal Property– Provides loss settlement for your personal property on a replacement cost basis, rather than an actual cash value basis.
- Scheduled Personal Property– Coverage for your valuable appraised items such as jewelry or fine arts.
- Special Personal Property- Extends personal property coverage for additional risks other than named perils.
- Equipment Breakdown– Coverage for physical loss caused by mechanical breakdown, rupture, bursting, implosion or steam explosion.
- Ordinance or Law– Covers increases in the cost to repair your home due to local laws or ordinances.
- Identity Theft Expense Coverage– Reimbursement for certain expenses like legal fees or lost wages that result from having your identity stolen.
- Increased Loss Assessment– Coverage for assessments charged by your property owners association for damage to communal property.
- Dog and Other Animal Liability– Personal liability coverage for loss caused by your animal(s).
- Personal Injury*- Coverage for personal injury to others such as false arrest, libel or slander.
- Sinkhole Loss Coverage– Provides coverage for your home and personal property if either become damaged as the result of a sinkhole on your property.
- Screened Enclosure– Coverage for hurricane loss to screened enclosures and carports.
Tip: Check to see if any of these coverages are included or excluded in the renters insurance quotes you receive from your agent to make sure you’re conducting an accurate comparison. By reviewing coverage carefully, you’ll be able to make a better decision and discover the coverage options that are better suited for you.